Artificial intelligence is revolutionizing how business is done. HubSpot recently introduced their new AI tools: Content Assistant and ChatSpot. We are amazed of how this can streamline day-to-day and help businesses grow better.
The benefits of using AI tools are numerous.
Firstly, they can help automate repetitive tasks, freeing up time for more important work.
Secondly, they can provide insights and recommendations that can help you make better decisions and improve your output.
Thirdly, they can help you stay on top of your workload by prioritizing tasks and keeping you organized.
Finally, they can help you save time by reducing the need for manual data entry and analysis.
HubSpot launched two new tools powered by AI — content assistant and ChatSpot.ai on March 6th. These tools were designed to help marketers better engage with customers and streamline their content creation process.
ChatSpot is in public alpha, while the content assistant is in private beta. If you can't wait to check them out you can apply for early access here. We've been testing ChatSpot for a short while and here's how the tools work and our thoughts.
Random Fact: Did you know that by 2022, it's estimated that chatbots will help businesses save over $8 billion per year?
Some existing AI features in HubSpot
You might not have noticed, but HubSpot have existing natively integrated AI features to boost productivity and save time, such as:
- Data cleansing. Minimize manual data maintenance using AI to deduplicate, log, and enrich contact and company information.
- Email data capture. Log and segment valuable email contact information while minimizing manual data entry and human error.
- Call recording and transcription. Automatically capture and transcribe conversations, so you have the context you need to close deals faster.
- SEO suggestions. Improve your content strategy with SEO tools that scan your website and automatically surface opportunities for optimization.
- Adaptive testing. Harness machine learning to automatically optimize traffic distribution when testing different variations of a page.
- Easy imports. Seamlessly import contact and company information from spreadsheets as AI maps each cell to the most relevant CRM property.
With the introduction of content assistant and ChatSpot.ai HubSpot is stepping up their game to become an even more attractive platform for marketers, sales and service.
Create AI-powered content with HubSpot's content assistant
For most businesses leveraging tools such as HubSpot, you already know content is key to driving visitors, leads, and revenue, but creating content can be time- and resource intensive.
HubSpot's AI content assistant utilizes OpenAI's GPT model to help anyone on your team ideate, create, and share content in a flash.
The content assistant is natively integrated with HubSpot, allowing you to toggle between manual and AI content creating to generate copy for blog posts, landing pages, marketing emails, and more. No more writer's block, switching between different tools, or learning new ones.
5 reasons to use HubSpot's content assistant
Here are some examples of how the HubSpot content assistant can help power your content.
- High-quality content generation: Harnessing the power of AI, HubSpot's Content Assistant can help you quickly create unique, well-researched, and engaging content tailored to your target audience for landing pages, emails and webpages.
- Improved writing efficiency: By providing suggestions, insights, and even drafts for your content, the Content Assistant significantly reduces the time and effort required to create high-quality articles and digital assets.
- Enhanced SEO and keyword optimization: HubSpot's Content Assistant can help you identify focus keywords and optimize your content for search engine visibility, improving your chances of ranking higher in search results.
- Consistent brand voice: The Content Assistant can be trained to write in your brand's voice and style, ensuring consistency across all of your content and enhancing your brand identity.
- Personalized content recommendations: Using AI-powered algorithms, HubSpot's Content Assistant can analyze your audience's behavior and preferences to suggest personalized content ideas and strategies, helping you better engage and convert your target audience.
Here are 10 prompt examples you can try with HubSpot's Content Assistant:
- Draft a blog post on the importance of email marketing for small businesses
- Outline the steps to creating a successful inbound marketing strategy
- Write an introduction to a guide on using social media for lead generation
- Craft a catchy headline and subheadings for an article about customer retention
- Generate 5 unique topic ideas for blog posts in the SaaS industry
- Summarize key takeaways from a recent marketing study or report
- Draft an engaging sales email for a new product launch
- Create a list of the 7 best SEO practices for optimizing blog content
- Write a brief case study of a successful digital marketing campaign
- Develop a compelling call-to-action for a landing page promoting a webinar on content strategy
Random Fact: A recent Gartner study found that by 2023, around 20% of corporate content would be generated by AI-driven technologies. (Source: Gartner)
Harnessing the Power of HubSpot's Chatbot.ai
Get tasks done faster with AI-powered, chat-based commands in HubSpot's ChatSpot.
ChatSpot is a conversational CRM bot that sales, marketing, and service professional can connect to HubSpot to maximize their productivity. With chat-based commands, you can accomplish everything you already do in HubSpot – even faster.
Why you should use HubSpot's Chatbot
- Improved customer support: ChatSpot enables businesses to provide quick, efficient, and real-time assistance to their customers, leading to a better user experience and increased customer satisfaction.
- Enhanced user engagement: Through personalized and interactive conversations, ChatSpot boosts customer engagement, which can ultimately result in higher conversion rates and revenue.
- 24/7 availability: Being an AI-powered chatbot, ChatSpot is available round-the-clock, ensuring that your customers receive prompt support anytime they need it, even outside of regular business hours.
- Cost-effective solution: By automating repetitive support tasks and customer interactions, ChatSpot helps businesses save on valuable human resources while still providing excellent support.
- Easy integration with other tools: ChatSpot can easily integrate with various CRM, sales, and marketing tools, streamlining workflows and providing seamless communication across multiple platforms.
Read also: How much does good content marketing cost
Here are 10 prompt examples you can try with HubSpot's ChatSpot:
- Check the status of my Support Ticket #12345
- Provide an overview of our last month's website traffic and performance
- List the top 5 deals in the sales pipeline by potential revenue
- Find contacts from Company XYZ and provide their email addresses
- Schedule a follow-up email to be sent to a lead after an initial call
- Show me information about the upcoming Inbound Marketing Conference
- Help me update the contact information for John Doe in our CRM
- Provide a summary of our current social media engagement and growth
- Calculate the email campaign's conversion rate for last month
- Identify any 404 errors on the website and notify the webmaster for fixing
ChatSpot is a great tool for quick status updates, lead management, follow-ups, reporting, prospecting and forecasting.
Making it easy to find PPC keywords competitors use:
In case we need to find a report on our CRM data:
I also tried to make ChatSpot report on blog performance and make audio/podcast from a blog post i made it generate and it struggled a bit. This is a good time to mention again that ChatSpot is still in its public alpha stage.
Some last notes from the author
I find the era of AI very intriguing and exciting, it's like we're seeing the magic unfold. I feel like I'm living my childhood dream from watching science fiction and Star Wars. However, I'm also questioning how AI will become an intertwined part of our day-to-day business operations. How will it affect the way we work?
Firstly, how can we distinguish experts in their field from experts in AI (e.g. music artists, content producers, data analysts, accountants)? Will this affect to what extent we can trust our business partners' or suppliers' knowledge, expertise and integrity?
Secondly, after a few months we have all experienced AIs ability to present untrue information as facts in a very convincing way. If generating and publishing texts is done entirely by bots in a matter of seconds, will anyone be bothered to check and verify the content? And does it matter?
Thirdly, will creativity in human minds flourish or do we become more limited by the power of AI? I'm questioning whether or not we lose sight of creating our own opinions and decisions, or if we become confined by the content box AI gives us. Perhaps is the human ability to critical reflection more important than ever?
I'm not some wizard with a genius answer to these questions, and there might not even exist one at this time. With that in mind, go on and let your thoughts and creativity to these questions and possibilities fly!
Sigvart works as a Digital Marketing Manager in Frontkom. He comes from the startup industry and is used to a fast-phased and agile environment. Sigvart manages the digital marketing for our clients with a speciality in HubSpot. He writes about how to boost traffic, convert leads, delight your customers and how to automate marketing.